Monday, December 14, 2009
Well I wish I could say that I had finished the second prototype. I missed every target date I have set. It has become so frustrating that I have been making mistakes trying to get caught back up. But I am getting close. Here are two shots of the board as of Sunday. I will put two coats of resin on the deck and then sand, sand, and sand some more. Paint will be next followed by the deck plates and outfitting. I may be done by 2011...ugh.
If anyone would like to have a set of plans for the Expedition Windsurfer, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would be willing to send them a set for $25.00. I must say that these plans are for those who have had some boat building experience and they are printed on 8.5" x 14" (legal size) paper. I will include some notes that will help with the process.
For those who like to build their own toys, I have found a company that has excellent prices and great service. Duckworks has all the tools, supplies and toys you might need on your next project. Check them out at www.duckworksbbs.com