Saturday, September 15, 2007

For a number of years I have been toying with the idea of building an adventure windsurfer. I wanted to design a vessel that could be used in the way a kayak is used in multi-day camping trips. It would need to provide enough storage for gear, food and water, and it would need to be efficient to paddle.
I begain to look for plans for such a vessel on the internet, libraries, book stores and boat stores and a host of other places with little to no success. So I decided I needed to design and build it myself.

What follows is a sort of journal of my endevors as a boat builder. I have no experience in this kind of work so who knows how things will turn out. I will post pictures and insites throughout the process.

My goal is to have the boat in the water by the end of September 07.

Trey

No comments: