Thursday, January 30, 2014

This is the year for the Everglades Challenge and the Expedition Windsurfer.

This past year flew by!  I cant remember a year that went by so fast.  It has been a very busy year to say the least.  I sold my landscape business, went back into the restaurant business with one company and ended up at another in just a few months.  I quit that company and started my own kayak, canoe and SUP outfitters business here on the beautiful Peace River, all the while I have been working on the Kuleana Adventure Craft project and trying to get ready for this years EC.
So barring any major problems I'm going to be on the beach for this years race.
Follow along as we work our way down the west coast of Florida the first week of March.  It will be interesting.

Also, check out the website for the outfitters business and like us on Facebook!
  http://www.peaceriveradventures.com/

Trey

1 comment:

Naba Thapa said...


Upper mustang trekking popular tibetan cultural trekking areas of Nepal, transhimalayan site of Nepal. Significant of that areas for the pure tibetan culture outside the boundary of Tibet, just across the himalaya.
Mountain Air Guided adventures(p.)ltd. Arranges the upper mustang trekking very professionally.