Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2014 Everglades Challenge

With just three days left to get all the last minute preparation done, I feel the butterflies in my gut.
I cant think about anything else but the EC.  I am having a hard time keeping my mind on my job.  Early weather reports are calling for light winds out of the NE for the start.  Kinda reminds me of my last attempt on the Expedition Windsurfer.  The day started out light and turned into a gale.  I hope it blows 15-18 out of the NW all week.  Follow the adventure here:  http://www.watertribe.com/Events/ChallengeGMapper.aspx
I am WindWalker.  This year we have two other racers who are doing the EC on windsurfers.  They are using standard boards without any storage so all their gear will be on top of the boards.  I hope they have less gear than I do.

No comments: