Sunday, December 18, 2011

News

I have had a number of people ask me what is going on with The KULEANA since I have not been posting lately.


Well we have been very busy. I found a custom kayak builder who is helping me to build a composite fiberglass version of the KULEANA. If the results are good, which it looks like it will be, we will offer the production version for sale. After making a few changes to the design, we are working to provide full size plans of the KULEANA for the DIY types. So we are working through all the various steps and processes related to that.

I am planning a trip to the Everglades as soon as the new board is finished. In the mean time check out a short video of a quick day trip to Bishop Harbor on Saturday.

Thanks to all of you who follow the KULEANA. Keep checking back we have a lot going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work